Terms & Condition
- 01. MWFIFF reserves the right to showcase the films once submitted perpetually anywhere in the world through any formate present avaiable now or in future.
- 02. MWFIFF reserves the right to include the film or video and related material in its promotional activities.
- 03. All Decisions made by the Appointed “Selection Committee” Or "Jury" regarding Selections, Screenings, Awards at the Festival in entirety will be final decision. In case of Dispute, decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- 04. The film makers and their representatives undertake to use the official logo and the status of their Selection or Award strictly in conformation with MWFIFF 2018 designs and they further undertake to use such festival logo in all their promotions, posters and marketing publications with the consent of the festival.
- 05. A film selected for the festival does not run in competition automatically. Selection Committee or A Jury will select the films that feature in Competition.
- 06. The Festival shall not bear / reimburse any freight or other charges in foreign or Indian currency.
- 07. Once selected for screening, the film shall not be withdrawn in any circumstance.
- 08. Indian Entries under the all categories shall be of films certified by Information and Broadcasting Ministry or Central Board of Film Certification, India.
- 09. MWFIFF or any of its team member will not be responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due , or stolen entries.
- 10. Submissions must be entrants original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights, entrants agree that they have obtained all necessary copyrights permission regarding music, sound, and images etc.
- 11. MWFIFF or it's team will not be held liable for any copyright violation by you or your film.
- 12. MWFIFF reserve all rights not to screen any film for any reason it deems valid. Films which are already released on youtube or any other digital format or cinema theater will not be screened in the festival.
- 13. MWFIFF reserve the rights to change , cancel or reschedule the dates, venue, awards and categories without any consent or information to contestants.
- 14. The Opening Date of Entries is 05th Jan 2019 and tentatively closing date will be 02 August 2019.Tentatively Date of intimation of selection will be 15th August 2019.
- 15. The Film can be in any language or any genre. All Non-English Films must have English Sub-titles for Festival Presentation.
- 16. All Students Films must include proof of student status with the submission (i.e. copy of current and valid student I.D.) or their film will not be judged as a student film and could be disqualified.
- 17. Exceptions to the festivals regulations must be authorized by the Festival Director.
- 18. The applicant should ensure that the address or the email id shared with us in the application should be correct as it may be used by film festival office for communication.
- 19. Entries can be PAL or NTSC format. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the DVD format, pen drive, or any error in the link or password shared with us.
- 20. Multiple Entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, DVD / USB Pen drive, synopsis/description, still photographs, press kit should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry and each film will required appropriate Entry Fee.
- 21. The publicity or any such materials (Brochure, Stills, Poster, DVD’s pen drive etc.) shall not be returned to the entrant.
- 22. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, pen drive etc related documents, photographs, publicity materials etc from the Country of Origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant. The festival or any team members etc will not be responsible for the parcel with airport authority of India or Custom department. The Custom duties shall be paid by the Filmmaker or the Producers.
- 23. The festival will not bear any expenses regarding lodging, boarding, travelling etc of the applicant during festival.
- 24. No work or artist will be either discriminated or favored by their country of origin, language, age, race, education, gender, ideology, or by their economic resources etc. Every content, every form, every technique will be admitted with no censorship of any kind.
- 25. Finalists will be notified through email. Moonwhite Films International Film Fest will use its best efforts to announce the selected films, winners at the designated time, but will not be held liable for any unforeseen delays. The list of selected films will be displayed on website and facebook page.
- 26. By entering the Moonwhite Films International film fest, contestants and/or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the Festival and its judges or committee members which are final and binding in all matters.
- 27. Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings, sensibilities etc of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
- 28. Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, pics, posters, promo links, films, voice etc for future advertising and publicity purposes without any compensation.
- 29. Affidavits of winners under 18 years of age at time of award must be countersigned by parent or legal guardian. Affidavits are subject to verification by the Moonwhite Films International Film Fest All the legal issues, if any, shall be under the jurisdiction of Mumbai Subordinate and Courts only.
- 30. The Moonwhite Films International Film Fest has negotiated with listed hotels and may provide shuttle services with ticketing on discounted rates. The festival herein is a mere facilitator and shall not be liable for any mis-happening occurring with respect to the said hotel/ shuttle/ transportation or ticketing services.
- 31. DCP / J2K File would be Compulsory if the film is selected for Screening in the Film Festival or Extra Cost would be charged if the filmmakers wants us to convert the file for the same. Extra Cost For the Film Conversion Would be $25 per movie.
- 32. Winners will have to pay Courier, Customs charges to receive the Trophy if not able to collect it on the date of the Events. No Refund Of Submission Fee will be Entertained Once it is done.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless and innocent 'www.mwfiff.com' and / or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees, jury's and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable, monetary, legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the web site material ( MWFIFF ), services such as assessment tools or your breach of these terms and conditions of website use.
You as the visitor / purchaser of online membership are responsible for the outcome. In no event shall MWFIFF be liable to you in relation to a unsuccessful outcome. MWFIFF is also free from other damages and punitive actions such as incidental or consequential damage which includes unsuccessful outcome ( Transaction Hang up ) and in case of excess amount been paid for membership or as festival submission charges.
Data Loss / Leak -
MWFIFF shall not be responsible for any data loss or leak or any such activity due to computer virus, hacking or any other such issues unknow. MWFIFF is also not bound to offer any compensation in case your computer / laptop, mobile device or any other such electronic device know now or comes in near future is rendered incapable due to an array of reasons such as technical glitches or attacks.
Our refund policy is extremely simple and transparent. The fees once paid through any mode of payment gateway available through our website shall not be refunded at any cost or circumstance.